Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 19

I'm nearing the end of my first cycle. On day 22 I will be back in M.D Anderson starting my next chemotherapy adventure. Thus far I am doing really well. Physically, mentally, and spiritually, I am in a good place. One clear event that inspired my current well being occurred this past weekend.
With news of improving blood work I took the opportunity to travel back up to College Station and visit with many of my friends, some I hadn't seen since December. This was truly an energizing experience. I hadn't even recognized I was stressed until it fell off my shoulders like a 30 pound sack as I slumped into the 'ol couch at the Rockyard and greeted my old friends at the Peach Cottage. Thank you Alan and Grady (so much) for hosting the get togethers, this has been the highlight of my blogging history. I also want to thank everyone who came and reminded me what good friends are for. Just being around you folks inspired me to approach the next round confidently and with more assurance than ever that I'll push through and be back soon! Thanks Again
All Glory To God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment