Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 11

I want to announce that I am currently off of my nausea pills and pain patch! While this may just be temporary, its a blessing that will make me able to drive short distances and of course signifies me being nausea and pain free! I'm still operating on low energy, but I feel like its getting better every day.

This week we'll be driving to M.D Anderson M/W/F to get 'labs', blood tests, drawn to make sure my body's holding up as well as I'm feeling. As far as my free time; I'm spending time researching, improving my daily routine, documenting all kinds of medical junk, getting in the word, doing stuff around the house, and getting after this blog.

Quick God Moment-
Saturday evening my immune system was very week and I had come down with a low grade fever. Things piled up and I ended up going to bed pretty late. My family and I prayed I would feel better and I sent up a few extra that I would be well enough to go to church today. As I woke up I checked my temp to see if the fever had gone. 98.1 F which is quite normal for me. Even though many people could see this as ordinary, I choose to see God in the details, even if they are small.
Just thought I'd share that with you, I went to Church and got recharged for the week ahead.

All Glory to God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment