Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 4

Happy Valentines Day to All!

Sorry there is no time to send out valentines this year. Just playing, I've never had time to do that anyway.

Today has been pleasant. My Dad took me to MDA today for the first time. He doesn't know all the tricks like my mom, but thus far he's been good company. Really its been a good time after not seeing him for three weeks in Arizona.

Nothing really special happened, all my treatments are going well. Everything takes quite a while which is nice because we are never in a rush. Today we got here at 12:40 and will probably clock out at 8:30. Its been a long one, but I'm getting the stuff I need and I get free Internet while I'm at it, so I can't complain.

For those who are wondering, I'm still eating very nutritiously, mostly raw vegetables and fruit and little to no animal protein. This is advice I have taken from the center I came from in Arizona, as well as a number of 'health' books my mom read. If your interested, ask.

All Glory to God. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. no more juice plus? i don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan - You've been in our prayers at Concordia! I admire your spirit.
    Coach Cheney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan - I am a member of Team Daly in Arizona. Haven't met you or your mom but her request for prayers for you was sent via Mick and Jenny Daly. Hang in there my friend! In the words of the Sidewalk Prophets "Be strong in the Lord and Never Give Up Hope . . . You're gonna do great things - I already Know! God's got His hand on you so don't live life in fear . . ."

    ReplyDelete