Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 45 (3)

Apologies for the scattered posts. Really, I think I need to get better at this.

Anyways, I want to give a huge thank you to all those thinking and praying for me and my family... and... I've got wonderful news to announce: I have had better than expected results for my first two cycles! This means the tumor is shrinking and is somewhere between 20 and 30% smaller than when we started. Praise the Lord!

I'm still unsure about whether I'll be back to school in the Fall, but right now it's nothing to worry about. I'm taking it as an opportunity to grow in faith and patience, and 'while I'm waiting' I'll try my best to Psalm 37:4-6. I'm working through my 3rd round of chemotherapy right now and I've been blessed even more this cycle to have a bit more energy than usual, which I might need it to finish the bookshelf I've been working on (I'll post pictures). There has been so many other blessings I don't even know where to start. Let me just say, when I look back at what has gone on, The Lord has provided for me and my family, and I trust he will continue for the promises he has made.

All Glory To God. Amen

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ryan,

    I was so happy to hear the news from Lacey that you doing well. It is nice to follow your progress on your blog. I miss your presence in the class but I know you will be back and even with more high spirits and a bigger smile than before. My prayers are always with you. Remember God is always with us but we just need to make sure we are with God. Take care, Maysam (Texas A&M)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in this bookshelf of yours... well see if it can match some of the carpentry we've been up to here :D

    best of luck with round 3, lookin forward to hearing from you again

    ReplyDelete