Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 35 (14)

Howdy Y'all,

I hope each and everyone of you reading this is having a great day, and if not, I hope this brightens it up a bit. : )
Right now, I'm really starting to feel like I'm getting some strength back. It's great, now I can do yard work for my Dad. No but really, yesterday my brother Ross and I were chopping down a tree in our yard, it felt really good to get some physical work done like old times. This new found strength has also got me interested in a few projects like: building my first bookshelf and restoring an old road bike; I can't wait!

In all that's going on I've also found a renewed peace and yearning for spiritual growth. After a friend asked if I would like to pray a rosary novena with her, I thought about all the different ways to pray, and how I have recently been a little monotonous with God. So we're praying a rosary novena, if you'd like to join I'm starting tonight. If you'd like to know what it is or how to pray it, check out the link: http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/rosary/.
In tracking my treatments, I'm finishing up my second round of chemotherapy and will have an MRI and a meeting with my Dr. on the 24th to discuss whats happened and a plan for the future. Please pray for healing and that the Lord's will may be done.

Take care folks, have a Blessed day!

Luke 1:26-38
All Glory to God. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan, in Jesus' Name ... BE HEALED!
    Have you cracked open the "Lousy T-shirt" book yet?
    God bless,
    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot Mick,

    I haven't got a chance to look at it yet. It's on my 'long list'; something I have been trying to whittle away at these last few weeks. I'll let you know when I get to it. Thanks again.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete