Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 25 (4)

Hi Everyone,

Day 25 on my journey, day 4 of my second cycle. Things are looking really good, my tumor is shrinking! Praise the Lord. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
I'm pretty tired, but besides that I'm doing good. My mom wanted me to tell Y'all about our trips up and back from M.D. Anderson. We've actually have a pretty good time on our hour commutes listening to all kinds of seminars and talks provided by lighthouse ministries. I've listened to speakers like Mathew Kelly and Mother Teresa among others. So if you have a spare moment, or are planning a road trip, I'd recommend you look into some of their CD's.
All Glory to God. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ryan,

    I hope all is going well and wish you all the best. I was on your mom's facebook and discovered that you were sick. I am praying for you and will keep you in my thoughts. All the best. I love your blog.

    Take Care, Kelly McLeod (Cam's mom from Aberdeen)

    ReplyDelete