Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 152

Howdy Everyone!

Hope Y'all had a wonderful 4th celebration (if your following this blog from the U.S.) My family and I enjoyed the time off.

Radiation Update:
So far I'm really happy with the procedure. From what I understand its a high power x-ray machine that is pretty well targeted at my tumor. I haven't had any side effects so far which is welcomed change from chemotherapy. The appointments only take about 20 minutes, and I have the rest of my day to be a normal person. Praise God!

Verse of the Day:
“As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.”- Psalm 18:30

As for the extra time I have now, I'm starting to volunteer a little bit around my church and might get a chance to work at a homeless shelter downtown.

Surgery Update:
Scheduled the surgery for the 2nd of September with meetings and scans the week before. I'm praying for the tumor to be gone by this time.

God Bless You All!

All Glory To God. Amen.

1 comment: