Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 174

Tomorrows my last day of radiation!

I apologize for not keeping you more up to date about it all, but to tell you the truth it has been a relatively uneventful 4 weeks. (thankfully, no surprise trips to the ER or anything). The treatments have been great, no side affects save a little redness on my hip.

Apart from radiation Ive been able to enjoy working on my road bike, hanging out at Lake Conroe, and a few church activities. I have also had a little time to start volunteering at a homeless shelter in downtown Houston.

I also took a while to reapply for the fall semester. No I haven't got any word from the doctors, that will come after some scans around the 11th of August, but I have been thinking about the verses Mark 11:22-25.

22"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

I figure if I don't reapply then I am not really believing I received healing; I hope this is what Jesus was talking about.!?

Also I'm planning on skydiving on the 20th with some other brave souls. Plans like these remind me of how blessed I really am. Take a moment and think of all the Blessings God has showered on you today...

All Glory To God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment