Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 136 (21)

Hey Hey,

Just leaving Y'all a quick note about today:

Saw the oncologist who gave me as good of news as he could. The 5th and 6th round have continued to shrink the tumor. Yehaw. MDA's research suggests 6 rounds is the most beneficial amount of chemotherapy with long term side effects considered, but because I've held up so well he has given me a choice to stop or try to shrink it more. Obviously going to talk it over with my family extensively, but for now I'm done with chemotherapy!

We're now researching and cross referencing recommendations about radiation and surgery. While both procedures have been used for decades some of the top doctors still have different opinions about which should be first and other aspects. I trust in God that I will get the best plan for my case, still leaving the door wide open for Him to cure me right now. The bible says so much about healing I'm convinced He is willing, able, and waiting for the right timing.

just a few verses:

1 Peter 2:23-25

When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

Mark 1:40-42

A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, “If you are willing, you can make me clean.” Filled with compassion Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” He said, “Be clean!” Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cured.

More coming soon,

All Glory To God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment