Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 295 (97)

Howdy,

Slight change of plans with the upcoming surgery. There was an opening earlier with my plastic surgeon instead of my orthopedic surgeon and we opted to take it. It should be approximately one hour surgery tomorrow morning. We're happy with the change and if all goes well I'll be able to make it to a semi-formal on Friday night!

I'm making some headway on my road bike and hope to finish the last coat of paint this afternoon, its pearl blue (picture arriving soon). A reminder, when I received the bike it was a mix of maroon, white, fuchsia, and dirt. I hope to have the whole bike built by January.

VERSE OF THE DAY - Psalm 100:4-5

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

All Glory To God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment