Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 88 (16)

Howdy,

Have to say this has been the most 'exciting' cycle yet! After getting my way almost every weekend in the 3rd cycle, I've been completely Tomball-locked this cycle. While its been a shame not be able to get out and see friends, Its been necessary due to some nasty fever business that always seems to sneak up on the weekends.

So far our 'garden' is doing alright, but is suffering a bit in the strong sun. I sure hope the plants don't wilt too much or we wont have any fruit/veg to account for. Thus far our blueberries are holding, but its a lot of work watering them all daily.

Lots of doctor stuff coming up, had an MRI today, a surgery consult tomorrow, and an oncology apt. on Monday. For those who are wondering, surgery is most likely in our plan (unless we don't need it), the MRI and consult will help us determine if more chemotherapy is necessary for surgery and the pros cons of radiation and hopefully a timetable. I will keep y'all in the loop with the information I find out.

God Bless you all, I'm sending big prayers up for finals, guidance, and healing of course : )

All Glory To God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment